- the types of information that Kriti may collect from you when you access or use its websites, applications and other online services (collectively, referred as “Services”); and
- its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us. Examples of Personal Information include your name, contact details, credit card information, information you provide when you create an account or a personal profile on one of our Sites and information about the pages you have viewed and the path you have taken through our Sites.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect Personal information on this Website voluntarily submitted by the user, including information we collect while performing business transactions and information we collect from other sources (as permitted by law).for the performance of a contract with you or where it is necessary for our legitimate interests of operating, protecting and improving our business.
Information collected directly
We may collect information from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for prize draws or competitions, sign up to receive information, use applications, buy a product or service from us, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry. The following are examples of information we may collect directly:
- Name, email address, postal address
- Username and password
- Phone number or mobile number
- Photo identity proof
- Date of birth
- Demographic information and service history
- Payment instrument details (such as a credit card information, credit history, security codes)
- Future communication preferences
- Other household information about you and your family such as gender or product use preferences and/or behaviors.
- Health information, such as health information related to product usage and medical history.
- Any information necessary for perform sales transaction.
Information collected automatically
- details of the web pages you have viewed
- information about the type of browser you use
- the hyperlinks you have clicked
- your IP address
- your username, profile picture, gender, networks and any other information you choose to share when using Third Party Sites (such as when you use the “Like” functionality on Facebook or the +1 functionality on Google+)
- The websites you visited before arriving at Kriti Website or this site.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
Personal information collected from data subjects listed in this portal will only be kept in order to conduct the required business, and for as long as the requirement was deemed at the time of data collection. The information collected may be used for the following activities:
- to provide the products, information and services you request;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- Create and manage information for master maintenance
- Process payment for purchases or other services
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions
- Enforce the terms and conditions of agreements, and otherwise lawfully manage our business.
- suggest products or services (including those of relevant third parties) which we think may be of interest to you
- Provide you with customer support.
- Offer you the opportunity to take part in competitions or promotions
- For the purposes of competitions or promotions that you have entered
- To send you information, products or samples that you have requested
- To respond to your queries or comments
- Evaluate the use of the Kriti Web sites, products and services
- Analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements, competitions and promotions
- Personalize your website experience, as well as to evaluate (anonymously and in the aggregate) statistics on website activity, such as what time you visited it, whether you’ve visited it before and what site referred you to it
- Help speed up your future activities and experience on the Kriti Website. For example, a site can recognize that you have provided your personal information and will not request the same information a second time
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- to improve our products and services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; and
- For any other purpose related to transaction between you and us.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION BY RELEVANT PERSONS
We share personal information within Kriti, and externally only as described below:
- Third-party service providers – We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you communications via emails, messages or tele-call to inform you about our products that may be of interest to you, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
- Legal action and obligations – We may disclose Personal information:
- Where permitted by law, to protect and defend the rights and property of Kriti (including enforcement of valid agreements).
- When required by law or public authorities.
- Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of our ultimate parent company Kriti.
- To contractors, advertisers/service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business (e.g. Distributors, food delivery providers, e-commerce companies) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third-party service providers with respect to payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers).
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your username, password, or other security information for your account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your username and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
I acknowledge and agree to the terms contained in this data privacy notice, which shall be effective for the entire duration of my relationship with Kriti as a user of this website and until Kriti retains records of the captured Personal information as specified above.
By using Kriti owned site, you are consenting to the relevant Kriti group companies collecting, using and disclosing your Personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal information in this way, you are free not to use this website or otherwise provide Kriti with your Personal information.
CONTENT WE MAKE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE
This Site of Kriti Nutrients Limited has been developed to provide general public information which is subject to change without notice. The documents and information displayed in this site are for reference purposes only.
We try to ensure that Site availability is uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, we cannot, due to the nature of the internet, guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time including to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services. We of course try to limit the frequency and duration of any suspension or restriction.
The content on the Site is updated on a continual basis. While Company attempts to keep its web information accurate and timely, no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks, and other items contained on this server or any other server. Kriti, its directors, officers, employees, its affiliated entities or agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of use /access of this site or any site linked to it including without limitation of any consequential loss, indirect, incidental or damages of whatsoever nature.
Should any viewer of this Site respond with information including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any material on this Site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Kriti shall deal with the same in the manner it deems fit.
I, Kriti Nutrients Limited (or Affiliated Entities who have licensed its brands to the Company or content made available to this Site) own or license from third parties all Site content. All Site content including copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials presented on the Site (including but not limited to text, audio, video, sound, software, graphical images and other materials), trademarks and logos on this Site remains the sole property of Kriti Nutrients Limited / Affiliated Entities and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute or reproduce, modify or disseminate any Site content, without our prior express written agreement or of the other applicable content owner.
Authorization to access and use is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial information, reference purposes only.
- You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, reuse, sell, resell, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
- You are prohibited from transmitting or sending any material to the Site that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or any material that could constitute or encourage any such conduct that would be considered violation of any law.
- You are prohibited from posting any unsolicited or unauthorized promotional materials, advertising or any other form of solicitation including any material non-public information about a company without proper authorization to do so.
- You will not use or impersonate any person or entity, third parties’ likeness, names, and/or properties, falsely indicate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not do any act which is in violation of Information Technology Act, 2000 or any Rules and regulations framed by authorized entity mentioned in the said Act. You hereby confirm that in case of any “Cyber Security incident” as defined in The Information Technology (The Indian Computer Emergency Response Team and Manner of Performing Functions and Duties) Rules, 2013 you shall immediately inform Kriti.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
Company may review, edit, or delete materials you or others send to this Site, but are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the material. Company may cancel or terminate your access or use of the Site of any registration/s or account/s on this Site at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities, misuse or breach occurs.
MATERIAL /CONTENT YOU SHARE WITH US
Any material /content shared and sent by you via this Site or otherwise to KRITI are on a non-confidential basis, and Kriti is under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using them in any way or for any purpose. Kriti shall be free to use the content of any such material / communication, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing manufacturing and/or marketing goods and services.
You agree to not assert any ownership right of any kind in the Material /Content (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and to waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such Material / content including, but not limited to, your acknowledgment.
You shall be responsible for the Material /Content and information contained in any Material /Content sent by you to this Site or otherwise to Kriti, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk. The Site is provided to you “AS IS” without any express warranties or representations of any kind. Kriti, its Affiliated Entities and their directors, officers, employees, agents, providers, representatives and licensors disclaim all statutory and implied representations, warranties with respect to this Site and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages, claims, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of the Site or with respect to the material contained on the Site due to (a) Statement, acts, errors or omissions in he Site (b) availability of Site content on timely basis or uninterrupted and secured access, (c) content infringing any third party’s rights information and materials (d) Any viruses or other contamination of your system , nor for any damages, (e) linking to any other site or its nature or contents (f) that defects or errors will be corrected or (g) any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it.
Nothing on this Site constitutes an invitation or offer to invest or deal in the securities of Kriti Nutrients Limited. In particular, actual results and developments may be materially different from any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on this Site as also from the historical performance on account of factors such as changes in government regulations, tax regimes, economic developments within India and the countries within which the Company conducts its business, exchange rate and interest rate movements, impact of competing products and their pricing, product demand and supply constraints. The past performance of the price of securities must not be relied on as a guide to their future performance.
By accessing or using this Site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Kriti Limited and its Affiliated Entities and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, providers, representatives and licensors from against all claims, losses, costs and expenses including without limitation lawyer’s fees and cost arising out of any of the following:
- Any use of or activities in connection with the Site by yourself or anyone using the Site through your Internet protocol or account or network which are wrongful conduct and /or negligent.
- Any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, defamation, libel relating to any Material /Content that you make available /send to the Site, that infringes or violates intellectual property rights.
- Any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it.
This Site may provide links to other websites operated and owned by other entities. Some of the links on this Site lead to resources / servers owned, operated and maintained by other entities, individuals or organizations over which Kriti has no control. Kriti makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for the content, accuracy or security of any websites that are linked by way of hyperlink or otherwise to this Site. Visiting any such linked site/s, any downloading of material or any form of data usage, you do it at your own risk including risk of infringing intellectual property rights or inviting viruses into your system. References to any external links should not be construed as an endorsement of the links or their content or its products and services.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Site (excluding third party linked sites) is controlled by Kriti from its offices located in Indore, State of Madhya Pradesh, India. All matters relating to the Site, access to, or use of shall be governed by the laws of India applicable therein without reference to conflict. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts at Indore with respect to such matters. Kriti makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Each term and condition listed herein is severable. If any term or condition hereof is illegal, invalid or inapplicable such illegality, invalidity or inapplicability shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions.